Speaker: YOU! WAKE Club members will be sharing their photos/videos of their summer kayaking adventures!
September Club Meeting. We want to hear from YOU! Share your photos and videos of your kayak adventures from this summer ~ Where did you go, what did you see, do tell…..
This provides valuable information for folks and gives them great ideas of places to go and people to talk to who have been there, done that.
You can bring your material on a flash drive and we will project your images and videos on the big screen.
- Bellingham Library Downtown, 210 Central Ave.
- 7pm Doors Open. Refreshments, Library materials available to check out.
- 7:30 pm Presentation begins.
WAKE (Whatcom Association of Kayak Enthusiasts) is a non-profit, social kayaking organization based in Bellingham, WA. We welcome any adult who wants to paddle in the many areas of the Pacific Northwest. Our focus is sea kayaking, however, we do have many whitewater kayakers as members. Because paddling conditions in the Pacific Northwest are typically cold and fickle, WAKE emphasizes safety in all sponsored events: trainings, occasional day paddles and trips, annual events and monthly meetings with speakers addressing all aspects of paddling.
- WHEN: We meet every third Tuesday of the month, September through June.
(No club meetings during July & August.)
7:00 pm: Social Time
7:30 pm: Meeting Begins
- WHERE: The downtown Bellingham Library, lower level. [Map]
- WHO: The public is welcome to attend WAKE meetings. Feel free to visit and check out our schedule of events.
Membership is $25 per household. Fees help pay for WAKE trainings, events, meeting room rental, website, newsletter software and insurance. To find out more, visit our Membership page.